Unlock your network's potential with intelligent ΔDemand forecasting.
ΔDemand is a cutting-edge AI driven Intelligent App offering accurate
consumption estimates for existing and unobserved assets.
Powered by AI, our engine learns from a small sample of instrumented assets
and extrapolates demand across the entire network.
Demand product features
Unlock 100% demand with 10% sensor installationsΔDemand utilises data from a strategically installed 10% of assets to accurately predict demand for the remaining 90%, providing comprehensive visibility across your network.
AI-powered future demand forecastingΔDemand identifies and highlights anomalies in real-time, equipping your technical team with quick and actionable insights, saving valuable investigation time and streamlining issue resolution.
Proactive anomaly detections with actionable insightsΔDemand leverages AI technology, historical demand patterns, and customer profiles to accurately predict future network demand, enabling proactive planning and optimised resource allocation.
Intelligent instrumentation strategy to optimise visibility with minimum capexΔDemand optimizes sensor placement for comprehensive coverage, minimal capex, and swift implementation.
Scenario simulation for optimal network planningΔDemand empowers you to run scenario simulations of future network activities, providing actionable insights on the impact, enabling proactive measures to minimise negative effects on assets and supply chain.
UK Power Networks used ∆Demand to increase network efficiency and free up to 70MW of network capacity.